- If you are comfortable with ordering merchandise online, you may wish to follow the steps listed below just as you would do with Amazon or other online stores.
- If you have questions, please contact Joe Hull, 404-989-7379, (voice or text) and get assistance.
- If you'd rather not place the order yourself, please contact Joe Hull and we will work out other arrangements.
- Use the Uniform Sizing Page to build your set of sizes for the items you need to order. By selecting choice for the first four questions, the form will display the necessary measurements below for your gender, weapon and uniform type. As you go along, keep a written record of the measurements you take for future reference. The "Submit Form Via Email" button on the sizing page simply sends a copy of your measurements to Joe Hull, doing so will help him track who's progressing through process. Use the "Print Form" button to get a copy for your own use. If you are accessing the Uniform Sizing Page using a smartphone, this page may initially appear blank. Select the "Web Version" option at the bottom of the screen and it will display (use your zoom).
- Refer to the Standard Equipment Orders Page to get your list of Item Numbers (for your gender and weapon) you will need to order from Absolute Fencing.
- Once you have your sizes and item numbers in hand, go to AbsoluteFencingGear.com. On any page, you can use the search box at the top of the page. One-by-one, enter each of the item numbers from the Standard Equipment Order. From the search results, select the item. This will take you to the order page for that item. Fill in the sizes and select other options. Once complete, that item will be added to your shopping cart.
- In selecting options, we have usually simply selected the basic option (the one that doesn't cost extra) Your choice of course. Often the basic option is listed as an "Absolute Fencing brand (AF)" option, rather than one of the more deluxe options.
- For foil and epee, most fencers select the pistol grip for their weapons. Medium size is typical.
- Remember to order two (Quantity: 2) weapons and body cords.
- Once you have entered all of the items from the Standard Equipment Order for you gender and weapon, you will use the site's Checkout function to complete your order, much as you would for Amazon or other sellers.
- IMPORTANT: During the checkout process, in the "Add Comments About Your Order" section, Enter: "Club Discount Please: North Gwinnett High School Fencing Club." We're not sure the amount of discount they will apply. We believe it will be at least 10% and perhaps as much as 20%.